Implementation Readiness Review
Review your implementation readiness assessment and identify potential gaps and risk with expert recommendations during workshops and feedback sessions.
How it works
During this engagement, the PureConnect expert will:
- Provide access to Implementation Readiness Assessment Tools, a package of best practice guides and self-assessment documentation that empowers you to map out your implementation planning. It focuses on:
- IT & business roles required
- Customer-facing project activities
- Technology/architecture artifacts/diagrams
- Quality /monitoring methodology
- Training/skill level requirements
- Troubleshooting/incident management
- Review your implementation readiness self-assessment during a session lasting up to four hours.
- Provide recommendations on self-assessment during a session lasting up to four hours.
*Customer will pay T&E for onsite delivery.
- License Type
- Up to 8 hours
- Remote or onsite