Value Realization Service
Maximize value by validating initial business drivers, assessing the current environment, and collecting data points for expert recommendations and roadmap.
How it works
This engagement is designed to guarantee you stay on track with your initial vision and projected outcomes. A Business Consultant will:
- Conduct a kickoff call to review initial Genesys Cloud CX implementation, key areas of focus, stakeholders, objectives, and scope.
- Conduct on-site visit to analyze each of the four focus areas of the value realization check-point.
- Initial deployment
- Adoption and utilization
- Expected business outcomes
- Practice optimization
- Analyze data to create a roadmap for moving from current state to future desired state.
- Provide an analysis on current environment and recommendations for maximizing value.
Genesys Cloud CX – Up to 65 hours
PureConnect/PureConnect Cloud – Up to 88 hours
Genesys Multicloud CX on-premises/Genesys Multicloud CX cloud – Up to 88 hours
*Customer will pay T&E for onsite delivery.
- License Type
- Typical Lead Time
- Varies by Genesys solution
- Remote or onsite