Tech Success & Tech Success Advanced
A Technical Account Manager is a proactive advocate for your success. This function is ideal for companies that need additional technical assistance navigating the changes involved in adopting a customer experience (CX) technology platform. Technical Account Managers are available for 6 and 12 month engagements.
How it works
A Technical Account Manager becomes your strategic technical advisor, helping you navigate the road toward successful deployment and operation of your CX platform. A Technical Account Manager will:
- Become your technical expert in realizing your CX vision
- Work hand in hand with you and your Genesys Advisor to enable the strategy for the technical solutions and processes needed to realize your business outcomes.
- Conduct meetings with key resources to discuss essential aspects of your comprehensive success plan, including:
- Training and operational opportunities
- Best practices
- Case trend analysis
- Critical issues/outage root cause analysis
- Strategic planning for new deployments and roll-outs
- Become an additional resource to help manage internal alignment with Genesys teams on key initiatives.
Note: Tech Success Advanced is the same engagement as Tech Success but tailored to more sophisticated and/or complex environments.
*Customer will pay T&E for onsite delivery.
- License Type
- Typical Lead Time
- 6 or 12 Months
- Remote or onsite